For organisations and trainers who wish to deliver their own manual handling training course to their own staff. For delegates to learn how to deliver the manual handling training course to their own employees. To obtain expert course content, props, trainers notes to complete delivery of manual handling training.
- How to start a manual handling training course
- Benefits of manual handling
- Manual handling law and ACOPS Guidance
- Effects of poor lifting techniques
- Anatomy of the spine & types of injuries
- Principles of leverage
- Types of mechanical aids
- Good lifting and manual handling techniques
- How to deliver a practical session
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Dynamic Risk Assessments
- Record keeping and review
Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on course dates.
There are no reviews yet.