We offer a specialist training course for senior managers or newly appointed safeguarding leads who are responsible for safeguarding adults from neglect and harm.
- identifying risk and vulnerability to abuse and neglect
- making safeguarding personal and applying principles in practice
- safeguarding duties for local authorities
- responsibilities for partners such as housing, police and health bodies
- the relevance of the Mental Capacity Act
- the importance of partnership working and information sharing
- how to respond to allegations, concerns and disclosures