Our courses help providers and their staff to develop an understanding of the responsibilities and duties around the Mental Capacity Act 2005 (MCA). This essential training is for workers involved in the care, treatment and support of adults who may lack capacity in making life decisions.
Our training offers vital support for social care providers so they comply with the Mental Capacity Act and Care Quality Commission requirements, and promote human rights.
- the importance of the MCA and who it helps
- the five core principles
- how to assess capacity to make decisions
- ways to make decisions in a person’s best interests
- how to help people plan for the future
- DoLS (Deprivations of Liberty Safeguards) – now and in the future.
There are no reviews yet.