A more in-depth study of duties and responsibilities under the Mental Capacity Act 2005 (MCA) for senior staff and managers.
- human rights and the importance of the MCA
- the core principles of the MCA
- assessing capacity, roles and responsibilities
- learning who can make decisions
- lasting power of attorney and advance decisions
- independent mental capacity advocates
- ‘best interests’ decisions
- authority for action, restraint and the criminal offences
- DoLS (Deprivations of Liberty Safeguards) – now and in the future.
There are no reviews yet.